Vocus Media Database
Our software makes it easy to identify and build connections with the influencers who cover your industry. The Vocus Media Database contains in-depth profiles and contact information for over 1.4 million journalists, bloggers, and influencers – including Twitter handles and LinkedIn profiles.
- Hone your search: Start with a single keyword, then refine by media type, location or topic for better targeting.
- Stay up-to-date: The Vocus Media Research Team makes more than 3,000 updates daily. If a journalist changes jobs or a new, relevant media outlet launches, you’ll know about it.
- Research contacts before reaching out: Learn how journalists like to receive pitches, listen to reporter podcasts that tell you exactly how to pitch them, study past articles, and see what they’ve written about your competitors.
- Build a contact history: Track correspondence and coverage results by individual contact.
- Arm your team with the right information: Create customized briefing sheets for your key spokespeople.
- Share your news: Email company news to individual journalists, create a news feed via RSS feeds for your website, or send it across the web with Vocus’ #1 news release service.1
Track all of your media outreach, and social, by consolidating contact information and other correspondence for each contact. Archive conversations, schedule follow-up activities, and create targeted lists.