Have you heard of 30 Days of Thanks?
It’s a month-long project where bloggers share something they’re grateful for every day of November. Well, here are ours, wrapped into one post.
Happy Thanksgiving from the Vocus Blog team!
1. Our amazing customers, getting amazing results by doing smart things with their software. We build it, you drive it. We’re honored you chose Vocus.
4. The Vocus gym (and yoga classes): the perfect solution to writer’s block and a great way to energize for the day.
7. Wi-fi. Enough said.
8. Havard Rugland, the football kicking prodigy who also showcased the power of a Vocus news release.
9. Our Consulting team. They don’t just lend their expertise to Vocus customers, they also share it with the blog.
10. Infographics. Because how else could we visualize and simplify important data, like which brands Jay-Z raps about most?
11. Our office, now a fixture on ‘coolest office’ lists and an amazing place to work. We’re replicating the atmosphere worldwide.
13. Buying Signals. Imagine a machine that pinpoints new customers on social media for you. It’s just one component of our Marketing Suite.
14. Oreo, whose Dunkin’ In the Dark tweet ignited the conversation about real-time marketing!
15. Our tiny marketing scientists. It’s not an easy job, and cat gifs are terrifying when you’re that size.
16. Rick Rudman for quitting his day job in 1992 to found Vocus. Thank you, @vocuschairman!
17. Jay Baer for articulating that smart marketing is about help, not hype. Follow this man as he takes marketing to the next level.
22. Super-smart brands like Zappos, who excel so much at marketing, it’s entertaining (and highly blog-able).
23. The 15 top marketing experts who helped create our State of Marketing video series.
24. The new Vocus office fruit cart, encouraging healthy choices with its location 150 feet before the free Candy Shop.
25. And the free Candy Shop. Because all fruit and no candy makes Jack a dull blogger.
26. The team who built the new Vocus Marketing Suite, for working around the clock to launch the product that will simplify, integrate and measure digital marketing.
27. Marketing jokes. How many copywriters does it take to change a light bulb? DON’T CHANGE MY LIGHT BULB!
29. Our blog readers. That’s you! Thank you not just for reading, but for commenting on, sharing and forwarding our posts. Without you, we’d be nowhere.
30. A long weekend for Thanksgiving, then getting to come back and keep blogging. We look forward to having you back for another year!