Personal Support Services
To us, support means more than just answering questions. Vocus experts take a proactive approach – monitoring your usage and offering advice on how to generate online visibility, build your social networks and attract new customers. If you’re not getting the most out of your software, we’ll know about it – even if you don’t.
Here’s what our support team offers you:
- Help desk: Contact us with any need or question and your Vocus Customer Service Representative stays on the case until it is resolved.
- Account executives: With tips, tools and experience, your Account Executive will have you up and running as quickly as possible. They'll monitor your progress and performance to make sure you’re getting the most out of your software.
- Experienced consultants: Think of Vocus consultants as an extension of your marketing team and an advocate for your brand. We’ll conduct a thorough intake session to learn your business’s key objectives and help you meet those goals by developing sound long-term strategies and generating better content.
Designed and managed by the Vocus editorial and support teams, our support center consolidates everything you need to find answers to your questions or get help fast in one convenient location.
Here's what access to the support portal offers you:
- Online Assistance Get immediate assistance via our online ticketing system
- Knowledge Base Explore our how-to guides and video tutorials
- Ideas Submit product ideas to the Vocus product team
- PRWeb Learning Center Gain valuable tips and resources for your news distribution
- PRWeb Blog Stay informed about the latest industry best practices on content development
Support on the Vocus Blog
This is where Vocus thought leaders are talking about the latest issues and trends in Internet marketing. You’ll also find informative, easy-to-read articles on everything from Twitter tips to increasing your business’s marketing efficiency.