Customized Email Campaigns
Create strategic and engaging email campaigns with a huge range of professionally designed templates, target your campaigns with intelligent segmentation, amplify your content through Facebook or Twitter, and measure your campaign results with real-time analytics.
- Email Templates: Vocus has created hundreds of professionally designed and tested templates in a variety of layouts, to help you craft messages that reach inboxes looking fantastic, every time. You can use our templates as is, or customize them with your colors, images and brand.
- Message Builder™: You don't have to be a designer or know HTML in order to create stunning email messages with Vocus. Start by selecting one of our templates, then customize it, run it through our spam and spell-checking tools, and quickly send yourself a test before sharing your email with customers and prospects.
- Autoresponders send the right message at the right time, automatically. Pre-programmed autoresponders are sent automatically as your customers reach different points in their relationship with you. From welcome messages and webinar series invites to reminders about how many days are left in a free trial, autoresponders keep your brand in front of customers effortlessly.
Vocus users leverage a customizable contact management system to upload email lists to effortlessly manage subscriptions, key customer demographic information to create segmented contact lists. Targeting messages to specific customers leads to better open and click through rates and a higher ROI.
- Website sign-up forms: Add an email sign-up form to your site and encourage your casual visitors to become engaged email subscribers. Simply create a sign-up form and customize it to your heart's content.
- Social media sign-up forms: Entice your Facebook fans to subscribe to your emails by creating a sign-up form for your Facebook page. Include a short description that describes the great perks and deals your fans will receive as subscribers, choose your basic and custom fields, and preview your form before adding it to your page.
Vocus leads the industry with top email delivery success rates.
Undelivered emails are not only a drain on company time and energy; they can also expose your lists to unnecessary bounces and removals that cost your business money. Vocus gets your messages through when other email marketing providers can't. And unlike a run-of-the-mill email client, we provide tracking data for your messages so you can see the results.
- Our SpamCheck™ helps you create deliverable messages: Vocus’ SpamCheck™ technology reviews your messages and assigns each one a score. The lower the score, the more likely it is that a customer's Internet service provider (ISP) will not mark your message as spam. But that's not all - if your message is flagged, we tell you exactly why and give you an opportunity to edit it before sending.
- We stay whitelisted, so you aren't blacklisted: As a provider of email marketing solutions, we send billions of messages from our servers each year. We work with the major ISPs to stay whitelisted and to keep you off their blacklists. We're known for our email delivery because of these solid relationships.
- We have a dedicated email delivery team: Our email delivery experts focus solely on getting your messages delivered to your customers' inboxes. These specialists monitor our mail servers around the clock and work hard to maintain our reputation for the best email delivery in the business.
Using advanced message tracking tools and metrics, Vocus ensures you have the data you need to create messages that deliver real returns on investment.
- Email impact: Find out how many of your contacts opened your messages, clicked your links, shared your messages with friends, filed spam complaints or unsubscribed from your lists.
- Contact-level tracking: Take a look at how individual contacts responded to your emails, including when and how many times they opened your messages and which links they clicked.
- Segmentation: Segment your email lists by subscriber behavior, including opens, clicks, bounces, and unsubscribes.
- Message trending: View email marketing tracking results for messages sent over a period of time, discover and build on trends.
- Social media posts: Learn what makes great social media marketing by reviewing how your tweets and Facebook posts perform in terms of likes, clicks, comments and retweets.