From The New York Times and ABC News to HuffingtonPost.com and everyone in between, Vocus Publicity Alerts have helped nearly 30,000 members of the media connect with businesses just like yours. With Vocus software you get media opportunities straight from journalists and bloggers who are looking for a story or an expert source - delivered to your dashboard.
- Media opportunities: Get media opportunities delivered to you three times a day and respond directly from your Vocus dashboard.
- Filter your alerts: Receive just the opportunities that match your keyword preferences.
- Build a profile: Save a profile to help journalists recognize you as an expert source for their story.
- Get text alerts: Not near your computer? No problem, get SMS alerts sent right to your mobile device.
- Media Database: Search our comprehensive database for opportunities anytime - our contact list is continuously updated and always current.
Reach Customers Directly with Online News Releases Reach Customers Directly with Online News Releases
Traditional media is no longer everybody's first destination when they are looking for information about a business, organization or story like yours. Today, search engines like Google are the first option for most prospects to find news and product reviews. Vocus has the highest-rated SEO news release service in the world for social sharing and traffic1, getting your story directly in front of the people that matter.
- Showcase your story everywhere: Vocus gets your news release onto every major search engine as well as major news destinations, like Chron.com and SFGate.com, ensuring your news will be where people are looking.
- Engage media coverage: 98% of journalists now research stories on Google, where they'll see your news - reporters contact our customers!
- Target local customers: News releases and local listings are a great way to ensure you connect with your customers and prospects.
- Make it stick: Your news lives permanently in our Newscenter - with over 35 million visitors a year, it’s the most trafficked site for news release content.
- Get more attention with multimedia: Add an image or video to give your story more depth, detail and share-appeal. Include links to drive readers directly to your company website.
- Editorial support: It's easy to write a press release. All you need is news worth sharing - a story, new product or service, new location, etc. We'll do the rest.